We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Haltom City
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Stark Services can help you steer clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not be aware they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Haltom City sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Stark Services, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, certification and aptitude to take care of everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find a problem. Fixing it early can help you avoid pricey damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Stark Services install a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and take care of illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Stark Services today at 817-668-6689 or request an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell outstanding equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*