Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in Haltom City
You probably don’t think about your sump pump until there’s a downpour. Then you expect it’s working like it should so your Haltom City basement doesn’t take on water.
Sump pumps can stop draining for several various reasons.
We’ve witnessed it all. If your pump isn’t draining correctly, get in touch with the Experts at Stark Services to investigate the problem.
We’ll take a look at your pump during our visit and give you preventive maintenance advice, so it won’t go out when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can stop operating for a couple of different reasons:
- Power interruption
- Lack of maintenance
- Undersized unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch issues
- Icy or clogged discharge lines
- Age (average expectancy is 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few easy things you can do to ensure your sump pump is set up for efficiency.
- Make sure the cord is in decent shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in case of power surges.
- Confirm the pump is upright and not tipping to one side, since this can lead the pump to not activate when called for.
- If the pump hasn’t been on recently, pour a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump runs and pulls out the water quickly.
- During dry weather, pull out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can get small stones in the grate over time.
- Make sure the discharge pipe’s vent hole is clear.
Trust Stark Services for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a type of safeguard to protect your home from water damage, depend on the specialists at Stark Services to verify yours is doing its job.
We’ve got the expertise—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 817-668-6689 or schedule an appointment online.