End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Fort Worth Home
A normal home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to find and stop minimal leaks.
Stark Services is here to help you do just that. We have the expertise for professional leak detection and water line repair in Fort Worth.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Repairing a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks may be harder to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Fort Worth. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t see the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you may have a leak.
We can find the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be started by broken seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, blockages and more.
They commonly are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you discover signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 817-668-6689 or request an appointment online.