Furnace Installation in Haltom City Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and tune up heaters, we also offer top-notch furnace installation in Haltom City.
What makes our expert work a step above other companies? We’ve developed our process over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in the business. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment education to find the best methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think it over—a year, actually.
Call us at 817-668-6689 to set your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and might even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Stark Services have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 817-668-6689 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your home from any dirt we might carry in. We set up protective cloths surrounding the installation area to stop messes.
- Expert services—Our specialists have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to ensure your heater is running properly before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding work wherever.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Stark Services
Need one more reason to purchase a furnace from Stark Services?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 817-668-6689 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.