We Support Our AC Installation in Haltom City With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Haltom City, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Stark Services come in. Not only do we have the qualifications and certification to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 817-668-6689 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to conserve on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Stark Services, our Experts will partner with you to choose the right model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling outfit in Haltom City? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll put in your new equipment for peak operation. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the installation process requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from messes throughout the process.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone rigorous training to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to ensure every single seemingly minor thing is covered. We’ll also check everything is working properly and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.