Summer has officially arrived in Haltom City and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s air conditioning system from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Stark Services.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your physician yearly for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Stark Services
When you call Stark Services for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Inspect system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Stark Services in Haltom City is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 817-668-6689 today!