Summer has officially arrived in Haltom City and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioning system from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Stark Services.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner yearly for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Stark Services
When you call Stark Services for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Inspect system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Stark Services in Haltom City is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 817-668-6689 today!