Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Stark Services for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.