No matter what the temperature outside in Haltom City, the temperature inside your space decides how comfortable it will be. Choose the right temp and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a detailed look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Stark Services to find out more.
- Hotter days are not far away in Haltom City. How do you prep your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Tell my visitors to bring icy beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system available in Haltom City.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a skilled technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and pray it stops.
Now check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your system perform better. Read below to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to ready your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service pro will look out for more urgent headaches for your system. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your utility bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a steady increase in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It illustrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left unchecked it could make for a costly repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!