No matter what the elements outside in Haltom City, the temperature inside your space decides how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for an in-depth look at how you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Work through this short quiz from Stark Services to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Haltom City. How do you prep your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Tell my visitors to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system available in Haltom City.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Get a skilled technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Now tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Read on to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC service pro will look out for more urgent headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that vital service to homes at no other cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a stable increase in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you notice a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!