We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Haltom City homeowners often call Stark Services about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your Haltom City home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Stark Services can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Stark Services of Haltom City at 817-668-6689 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.