There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Haltom City. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The experts at Stark Services recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a host of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather comes to Haltom City, too. Take a peek at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace runs at its top efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating costs.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Haltom City this season.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if bigger problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional bonuses, and getting furnace service performed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Stark Services are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Haltom City, give us a call at 817-668-6689 or schedule an appointment with Stark Services through our online scheduler.