Your HVAC system’s well-being is essential, as it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of troubles.
Frequently issues are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles grow, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and bills that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating fine, you might question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints small issues early. Blocking large issues from occuring beforehand is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance work provides the option to thoroughly check and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also gives time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money over the years if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Often this leads to an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have reduced heating and cooling expenses, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Stark Services
Annual maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility prices.* But with Stark Services, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with special perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-friendly, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Stark Services membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to more advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 817-668-6689 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.