The condition of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which exposes them to a broad range of common troubles.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these complications grow more severe, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you can prevent with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance nullifies your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on upkeep now could help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Little Problems in Advance
Averting major troubles in the first place is the best way to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate important internal systems. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are addressed as they appear.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance may shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Stark Services offers a collection of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to suit your budget. You’ll receive priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime costs if you reach out to our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are taken care of as well, saving you about $99 each visit. You’ll also enjoy many of the most-wanted benefits from our broader plans, such as 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Stark Services Expert traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 817-668-6689 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.