Scheduling regular AC maintenance is helpful.
Checkups keep your AC system in Haltom City running at peak performance while keeping electricity needs small. It also might even help lengthen its life cycle.
While there are several tasks you can complete alone, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Stark Services, for AC inspections and service.
Here are a few steps you can do by yourself as you get ready for warm weather.
Get Your AC Maintenance Set
Spring is a time of revival, and to many that involves a large portion of home, garage and yard cleaning. With the hotter weather near, it’s also a good idea to add AC upkeep on that checklist.
Spring is the best time to get your air conditioning equipment scrubbed and checked out. Waiting to switch it on until the first hot day of the summer can be dicey. If you have to have service or installation, you could be waiting awhile for a technician. And that could become very uncomfortable.
And for people with allergies, being one step ahead with a freshened AC system will help assure the greatest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioner upkeep may be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Do Service on My Own?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your cooling equipment in the top condition:
- Put in a new air filter advises each month or two. This is particularly crucial if you suffer from allergies or have pets in your residence.
- Lawn upkeep around the exterior condenser. Check there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes near your cooling system. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of clear room. You should also remove any leaves or sticks that have collected inside your equipment, because this might limit airflow.
Let the Experts Manage the Rest
What’s left to do? If you ring Stark Services at 817-668-6689, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already done. Then our Experts get down to the finer details. We’ll check your equipment and make sure it’s operating correctly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to provide secure cooling.
- Greasing to keep moving parts working like they should and potentially avoid malfunctions.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-inducing mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Freshening the outdoor coil to eliminate any accumulation from soil and weeds.
- Checking controls to ensure your equipment is starting, cooling and shutting off like it should.
- Assessing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your system has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover problems that involve further work, we are set to give you the most reasonable solution. Pinpointing potential problems early might solve bigger issues down the road. This also offers you time to strategize if your equipment is aging.
When you need a new cooling system to help make your new unit fit your budget. Regardless of what your cooling needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Need to request your service? Contact us at 817-668-6689 or schedule an appointment online now.