With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Stark Services today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.