Standby Generators: 7 Reasons You Can Enjoy Reliable Power
Our lives depend on power. From cooking and cleaning to heating and cooling, it’s hard to run our days or nights without it. That’s why more homeowners are installing standby power generators to protect their homes and investments.
Why purchase a standby generator?
- Safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator according to the American Red Cross.
- Unlike portable generators, there’s no worry of carbon monoxide poisoning with a properly installed standby generator.
- Runs on your home’s LP fuel supply or Natural Gas, and is less expensive to run than a gasoline-powered generator and does not need to be refilled.
- Starts automatically. No looking for the flashlight when it’s dark.
- No need for an excessive array of extension cords. Standby generators wire directly into your breaker box.
- A standby generator provides protection 24/7. There’s no need to run outside to hook up a portable generator.
- Standby generators start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
Standby generators offer continuous back-up power for your home. And just because your neighbor is without power, it doesn’t mean you have to be. If you’re interested in installing a standby generator or looking to upgrade your existing generator, we have the perfect product for your home.
Call us at (817) 633-2665 to schedule a free in-home estimate today.