Do You Need Assistance?
Call us 24/7 at (817) 633-2665 for service in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are here when you need us.
Water Purification Systems Dallas/Fort Worth
If you feel as though you’re not getting the projected lifespan out of your fixtures, maybe it’s time to look into a water purification system. Due to high concentrations of calcium and minerals in Texas water calcification quickly overcomes faucets and shower heads. Large water appliances aren’t safe from these tiny threats either. Water heaters, toilets and even washing machines can experience major problems due to build up. Stark Services licensed plumbers can efficiently quote a water purification system that is right for your home.
Conditioned Water Has Benefits
- Removing the extras from your water actually make it taste better. Food made with conditioned water tends to taste better also.
- Cleaning’s a breeze without all of those additives! Imagine a world with no soap scum – we can make that dream a reality for your home.
- Homeowners that have installed water softeners have reported using fewer soaps and chemicals. From cleaning to washing clothes, efficiency can be achieved!
- Fewer chemicals in your laundry leaves brighter, longer lasting clothes.
- Without the extras in your water lines your pipes will be free of buildup resulting in up to 30% energy savings
- Enjoy the added benefit of softer skin!
Dallas/Ft. Worth residents have called on Stark Services for 15 years. Our licensed and knowledgeable plumbers are ready to help you make your home feel like an every day getaway.
Call Stark Services today at (817) 633-2665 or (972) 633-2665 to request an estimate in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Rosalyn N. of Mansfield, Texas
David T. of Arlington, Texas
Tracy F. of Frisco, Texas
A proper air conditioning maintenance plan might be a good choice for you. Central heat and air conditioning systems get put to the test in our rough and rugged climate. Dallas residents not only get a Texas sized dose of heat but have to deal with snow in...read more