Air Conditioning Repair Dallas / Fort Worth
Stark Services can repair and provide maintenance for all makes and models of air conditioning equipment.
- Drain pan overflowing.
- The evaporator coil is an important part of your air conditioning system that removes humidity from the air and is located in your attic. It is important to have your system checked annually to avoid a clogged drain line that could fill the pan and overflow on the ceilings of your home. Our technicians may recommend you install a float switch, which is designed to turn your unit off when the water level in the pan reaches a certain point, preventing the water from overflowing.
- Not cooling
- It’s always perplexing when the you can hear and feel that the A/C is blowing but nothing cool is coming from the vents. AC units have gotten more complex but know that our qualified technicians will work tirelessly to find the root of your problems. From circuitry and refrigerant issues to air flow problems our technicians will get the call diagnosed correctly.
It is the goal of Stark Services to make sure your HVAC system is working before leaving your home. We do not rush our HVAC technicians to finish any calls – we want you content the first time.
Priority Air Conditioning Maintenance – Fulfills all requirements for warranties
Our priority maintenance program offers 1 Spring check and 1 Fall check for your convenience at a discounted rate.
- Increase & Maintain efficiency of current A/C system
- Peace of mind – prolong the life
- Reduce future equipment repair costs
- Possible savings on utility bills
- Check electrical circuitry
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check duct system
- Clean condenser & offer coil cleaning if necessary
Give us a call today at (817) 633-2665 to request an estimate for air conditioning repair in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas.