A proper air conditioning maintenance plan might be a good choice for you. Central heat and air conditioning systems get put to the test in our rough and rugged climate. Dallas residents not only get a Texas sized dose of heat but have to deal with snow in the winter as well. From blazing hot days in the summer to pipe bursting cold in the winter, nothing seems to spare our a/c and heating units.
It’s always important to perform yearly maintenance on the machines that keep you and your family comfortable year round. Many problems can even be found and fixed before they wreak havoc and bench the one thing keeping your team together.
Give one of our friendly customer service agents a call and ask about our priority with year-round scheduled service agreement.
- Avoid future safety issues and know that preventative maintenance and inspections are scheduled without having to call ahead
- Increase energy efficiency with a regularly maintained HVAC system
- Get a whole-home inspection without having to pay extra
- Experience preferred scheduling
- Reduce equipment & repair costs in the future
- Save money on utility bills
- Check for Gas leaks (furnace)
- Check Electrical circuit
- Clean Heat exchanger if applicable
- Check for Carbon Monoxide & more…